Sunday, October 4, 2009

Things to Celebrate

October 4 - 10

This week is World Space Week. Whether it is the great blue yonder or the area between your ears, celebrate the space in your life this week.

October 4- National Golf Day
October 5- Long Walk Day (Take a long walk today, but watch out for the piers)
October 6- Mad Hatter Day (Take every opportunity to think about Johnny Depp today since he is playing the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland)
October 7- Bald and Free Day
October 8- National Fluffernutter Day
October 9- Moldy Cheese Day
October 10- Tuxedo Day

2 comments:

Lin said...

Uh, I don't really like my choices here, Merry. Perhaps the Long Walk day--I could pull a Forest Gump and just start walking one day.....

Merry said...

Lin- I am sorry. It looks to be a slow week. I could have just said the whole week was for celebrating my birthday :) I resisted that temptation.