Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday's Menu

To celebrate National Chocolate Chip Day this week, I plan to make a chocolate chip cookie variation. Cookie Madness is of my favorite blogs. I love that she makes cookies almost every day. I plan to make a couple of substitutions to the recipe such as peanut butter M & M's instead of Reese's Pieces and chocolate chips instead of the finely chopped bittersweet or dark chocolate. I will have to make these on Thursday. The girls start back to school on Friday and I would like to have some left so they can take a few to school. Enjoy the recipe.

Giant Peanut Butter Cup Chunk Cookies

My review of last week's recipe: This lasagna is excellent. Phillip must have gone back 3 or 4 times. It made enough to last for 3 meals. I didn't add all of the salt the recipe called for. I will put this one on the dinner recipe rotation. Pioneer Woman, you hit a home run!

0 comments: