Monday, February 2, 2009

A New Pair of Earrings


I finally have motivated myself to make some new jewelry. I have been in a funk since early December when Robyn's best friend died. He was such a wonderful person and I still find it hard to believe he is gone. I think the arrival of the tumbler was a great help in spurring me into action. I want to play with it so I have to make something to tumble.

Last night while Phillip was watching the Super Bowl, I sat down and sketched out a couple of ideas. I played around with wire for a little bit and finally made two pair of earrings. One pair is solid silver and the other is pearl and Swarovski crystal. I took pictures today so I could list them, but I didn't like how the pearl earring pics came out. I will give those a try again tomorrow. I did list the sterling ones. I love how they will work with whatever you wear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cool!

Lisa R said...

The earrings are beautiful! I can't wait to see what you do with the tumbler.

Merry said...

Thanks ladies!