Sunday, December 6, 2009

Things to Celebrate


This week is National Handwashing Awareness Week. Are you creeped out too when people go to the restroom and then leave without washing their hands. The hair on my arms is standing up as I type this.

December 6- Put On Your Own Shoes Day (I guess I will have to wear shoes then)
December 7- Letter Writing Day (emails don't count...you remember paper and pencil don't you?)
December 8- National Brownie Day (if you stop by the bakery for a brownie, get a pastry for tomorrow)
December 9- National Pastry Day
December 10- Human Rights Day
December 11- International Mountain Day (if you don't live by a mountain, go in your family room, think of your favorite mountain and sing "The Sound of Music" like Julie Andrews did on her mountain top)
December 12- Day of the Horse

2 comments:

Lin said...

I wrote a short letter to my pally, Chuck, today. Does that count? I love to receive letters--we don't get many of those anymore. Postage is too expensive.

Merry said...

Lin- It counts to me.