Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My First Team Meet

Today another member of the LArtisans Team and I met up with 2 other team members. It was a fun outing. LisaRaspino drove and I was excited about meeting her. We had discovered in chat one night that we had several things in common and lived near each other. My DH laughs at me when I meet in person someone I "met" online. Several years ago he was convinced that I had invited a loon to our house after talking with her online. This "loon" has become a wonderful friend. It was a good decision.

We met Tu2Cute and TheWatermelonTree at Books-A-Million. We talked an admired each others wonderful creations. They are all so talented and creative. I enjoyed seeing the excitement in their eyes when they were talking about their creations.

After the meet, LisaRaspino and I planned to go to the best jewelry shop around, Turquoise Coyote. We were both excited about the visit. Unfortunately, they were closed. No problem, we will come back later in the week. I love that store!

It was a fun meet. I am excited about the next one.

0 comments: